Several reasons for the damage of continuous casting roll in the process
Date of release:2019-04-20 Author: Click:
With the rapid development of modern production technology, more and more high-tech products are put into use.The products of these technologies make our production more convenient.Speaking of these technological products, continuous casting rollers and so on are representatives of technological development. Their use can not only bring high quality guarantee for machining production, but also make a qualitative leap in improving the overall application efficiency.We should all know that if we do not pay attention to some factors in the use of continuous casting roll will lead to the damage, then what is the reason for the damage?Let us know.
1. The contact between the roller surface and high temperature casting billet is affected by high temperature oxidation, corrosion of cooling water and fluorine ion in the protective slag used in continuous casting production, which causes the oxidation of the roller surface, the wrinkle and peeling of the corrosion scale, and the thinning of the outer diameter of the roller, leading to the wear of the roller surface and even the scrapping of the roller.
2. The quality of raw materials is one of the reasons for the damage of the continuous casting roll. There are many non-metallic inclusions in the raw materials, improper forging, too high tempering and tempering temperature or too long insulation time, forming wei's structure and reducing the mechanical properties of the continuous casting roll.
3, the quality of the welding material directly affects the quality of continuous casting roller work, if continuous casting roller adopts carbon as solid solution strengthening elements to improve the hardness of surfacing layer, due to the carbon at high temperatures to form with Cr Cr23C6 intermetallic compound, cause welding layer, especially the poor chromium phenomenon in a lap zone of transition, intergranular chromium depleted hardfacing layer cracking damage easily.
Through the above simple description, I believe that you have some understanding of several reasons for the damage of the continuous casting roll in the process. When we carry out more production, we hope you can find corresponding solutions according to these reasons.If you want to know more information, you can pay attention to our continuous casting roll manufacturer, I believe you will get more useful information.
The address of this article:http://en.jsgxyl.com/news/404.html
- The characteristics of copper roller in installation and use
- A copper roller can bring heat directly into the cold water
- The importance of bottom roller in all walks of life
- Notes for use of continuous casting roll
- Reasonable use of roller shaft, extend service life
- How to choose the copper roller to ensure better use?进入翻译页面
- Setting effect and reaction of copper roller
- Auxiliary characteristics of copper roller in industrial production
- The long service life of copper roller is suitable for many materials